Optical fiber which is usually made of plastic or glass Used for data transmission using light pulses.Different types of cable are used for different applications, for example, long distance telecommunication, or providing a high-speed data connection between different parts of a building.
Spec Fiber Cable is one of the leading players in the fiber cable industry in India. Having a wide range of optical fiber cable series and competitive pricing is a significant advantage in this industry. Customers often look for a variety of options to meet their specific needs, whether it’s for telecommunications, data centers, network installations, or other applications. Offering a comprehensive selection of optical fiber cables at competitive prices can make Spec Fiber Cable a preferred choice for businesses and organizations looking to establish or upgrade their network infrastructure. The availability of different cable types, fiber counts, and specifications can help clients find the right solution for their projects.
- High quality Optical Fiber Cable with FRP and Glass Yarn.
- Used fresh HDPE material for jacketing the cable instead of recycled PE which give more strength and good finishing to the Optical Cable.
- Strength member 2 FRP Rod 0.8MM support.
- G.652D fiber.
- Petroleum jelly to protect from scratches.
- Optical Cable OD are 4.5MM, 5.8MM & 6MM.
Un-Armoured Spec fiber Cable Series are:
1. Spec ALTIS Unarmoured Optical Fiber Cable
2. Spec Gold Unarmoured Optical Fiber Cable
3. Spec Platinum Unarmoured Optical Fiber Cable
4. Spec Prime Unarmoured Optical Fiber Cable
Optical Fiber Type:
- Single Mode Fiber – (8.6~9.2µm)
- Multimode Fiber – (50~62.5µm)