DC NODE – 8~12 V DC
It is a light weight DC node. It is just a double IC double output optical receiver, Only difference is that it operates on DC power supply instead of AC. It reduces complication of power pass system. It is very easy to maintain the co-axial cable line. It uses DC power in cable wire, having no frequency hence very less chance to produce heat inside cable wire. It consumes very less power and low heat gives it very long life to cable
- It has High Gain upto 30 dB
- Input-Output External Fuse.
- Four Balanced RF Output
- Free From Noise
- Light In weight, small in Size, Very Durable.
- Power Failure Solution – Due to DC voltage It consumes very less Power
- Operated through DC INPUT(6V ~40V)/BATTERY/DC P.PASS